Friday, July 3, 2015

My Journey with Travel Khanna

I love travelling. Specially touring with family is always a fun ride. I remember my last journey to New Delhi from my home town Ferozepore. Our main destination was Jaipur. But we had to visit Delhi first. And when you are travelling a long distance one thing always bother you is what you are going to eat on the train.All you can do is take little bit food when you left home. I was just chatting with my friend about the journey and other things, when we were chatting discuss about this food thing and within the chat he recommend me this website TravelKhana .He said very good thing about this website and the food and the fast service they get when they were hungry on the train because they couldn't find quality food on the train as well as Railways station.Very soon I downloaded its Android app and check all its functions from top to bottom. I found it very uniqueI never thought anything about it before. It was a very unique concept food on wheel  for me, I couldn't believe in myself for quite a few minutes how a tech savvy like me could not find Travel Khana by myself, Very soon I discuss about this with my family and they were also flattered about ordering food on train online. So I Checked the locations that they have a service available at Ludhiana junction too, and when we were about to reach Ludhiana I just ordered the food and when our train reached Ludhiana Junction. I was looking for the TravelKhana people and they were just ready with everything we ordered. Their service was great I would say better than other home delivery franchise. Food was excellent so the price was reasonable too.We enjoy the food and it was a great and strange feeling i ever had on train . We were very impressed by everything that we decided to order the same when we about visit Jaipur.All my family members were impressed by me and TravelKhana team. We also recommend to other friends and well wishers about this. At first their reaction was strange but when they tried it for the first time they thanked me for telling them about this great food website name TravelKhana. All i can say in the end that my journey with TravelKhana was the best thing happen to me on train .

No comments:

Post a Comment